Three Phase Inverters
The SolarEdge three-phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of panels in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimiser performance data from each PV panel. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Three Phase Inverter for Residential Installations
SolarEdge's three-phase inverters for residential PV systems enable simple and cost-effective installations using a single three phase inverter instead of multiple single phase inverters. With a PV array maximum voltage of 600V, this solution complies with the maximum array voltage requirements for domestic dwellings as per AS/NZS5033:2014 clause 3.1.
The inverters are available in the following sizes, with the standard 12-year warranty: 5kW, 7kW, and 8kW. In addition, internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee, or GSM plug-ins) is also supported.
- Inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimisers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in panel-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee®, or GSM plug-ins)
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
Sunrise Power Energy Systems are Designed to Power Lives
Contact Sunrise Power Solutions