Blade – A Module re-Modeled
Seraphim’s BladeTM Series solar module boasts two identical parts, which are composed of cells that are half the size of ordinary solar cells.
By cutting cells into halves, these smaller currents will help reduce “Cell To Module” loss, which means higher output. In the meantime, the overall space between cells are doubled, and more light will be transferred into power through multiple reflections.
Compared to mainstream standard modules, the BladeTM series module has lower current and series resistance which helps minimise mismatch loss, internal power loss, and shadow effect, etc. Once one cell has EL defect or appearance defect, such as black edge or V sharp. After cutting, one intact half can be reused.
When a module is shaded, only one side shaded arrays current will be impacted, while the other array will still be functionally producing power. Under this circumstance, when a module is shaded, the affected working areas of Blade™ will be 50% less.
- Enhanced nominal power with advanced half-cut cell technology and new layout design
- Less mismatch and shading impact higher power yield
- Reduced BOS and installation cost
- An ideal choice for utility and commercial scale projects
- Good for reducing hot-spot effect