BYD 48V 2.56KWH MODULES
B-Box is designed with LiFePO4 chemistry battery which has been widely recognized as one of the safest battery technologies. The system is able to reach C rate at max 1C and 2C at the peak to support critical loads such as A/C and pumps, etc. All B-Box systems have a modular design featuring uninterruptible maintenance and easy installation.
The BYD B-Box BPLUS 2.5kWh battery module offers an extremely flexible and robust solution for energy storage applications. It can reach up to 1C continuous discharge rate and a peak discharge rate of 2C. Allowing it to be well suited for high load applications in both off-grid and backup scenarios.
The battery also uses a lithium iron phosphate chemistry that is considered as the safest and most stable compound used in lithium-ion batteries. In addition, the battery unit can be scaled up to 80kWh, making it suitable for both commercial and residential applications.
Some advantages of the BYD B-Box BPLUS 2.5kWh battery module are:
- Proven reliability and performance, the unit has been deployed in Germany for over 2 years with a few thousand units installed
- Backed by a global leader in battery and electric vehicle manufacturing
- Modular design allows the unit to have a quick and easy installation process
- High usable to nominal capacity ratio so that the customer would get more value for their purchases
- Two different packing configuration available, black box with IP20 cabinet or white box with IP55 cabinet
- Peak Output Power: 5120 W(3mins)
- Maximum Output power: 2560 W
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2 V
- Peak Current: 100 A(3mins)
- Usable Capacity: 2.45 kWh
- Weight: 35 kg
Sunrise Power Energy Systems are Designed to Power Lives
Contact Sunrise Power Solutions